Retour au site    Inscription    Connexion    Rechercher    FAQ    Cours    Interros   Emploi soignant

Index du forum » i-manip : les forums » Divers

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Fitzpatrick told a press
 Message  Publié : 16 Avr 2018 08:10 
Hors-ligne
Empereur des posts
Empereur des posts

Message(s) : 390
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are struggling on offence. If they keep playing this way, they will fall short of the playoffs.Philip Rivers threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Antonio Gates in the fourth quarter for San Diegos only touchdown in a 22-10 loss to Denver on Sunday. Peyton Manning played through a thigh injury and flu-like symptoms and Connor Barth kicked five field goals, sending the Broncos to their fourth straight AFC West title.The Chargers have scored just two offensive touchdowns in their last two games. They were shut out in the second half of a 23-14 loss to New England last Sunday.Weve scored two touchdowns now in eight quarters. Youre probably not going to win either of those games, Rivers said.Rivers completed 24 of 41 passes for 232 yards with two interceptions.Asked about the passing game struggles, he said: If you saw a lot more guys open, let me know.The Chargers (8-6) began the day as the AFCs No. 6 seed and saw their wild-card chances diminished.Its just a two-game streak against the two top teams in the conference, Rivers said. Were not in their company yet. Its not like weve lost to the bottom of the barrel.Manning was sick coming into the game and then came out late in the second quarter with a thigh injury he said he got while scrambling on a passing play.He returned for the start of the third quarter and on Denvers second possession threw a 28-yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas to give the Broncos a 16-3 lead.The Broncos (11-3) won their fourth straight game and are tied with New England for the AFCs best record. New England beat the Broncos 43-21 on Nov. 2.Denvers 12th straight division road win tied San Franciscos NFL record set from 1987-90.Manning completed 14 of 20 passes for 233 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions.San Diego pulled within six on Gates TD with 10:13 left. Gates joined Rob Gronkowski as the only tight ends in NFL history with four seasons with at least 10 touchdown catches.Then Manning led the Broncos on a drive capped by Barths 49-yard field goal with 4:53 to play. After Aqib Talib intercepted Rivers, Barth kicked a 44-yarder to give the Broncos a 12-point lead.Barth also kicked three field goals in the first half, lifting Denver to a 9-0 lead when he connected from 19 yards out with 1:50 to go. His third field goal came after Denver had a touchdown wiped out by a replay review.On third-and-goal from the San Diego 1, C.J. Anderson started right but then cut back. Manning stepped up and blocked inside linebacker Donald Butler. Officials initially ruled Anderson scored, but the review showed his knee was down.Manning headed to the locker room. Butler was spun around on Mannings block and injured an elbow.The Broncos forced the Chargers to punt, and Mannings backup, Brock Osweiler, trotted out. After an incompletion on first down, Osweiler was whistled for intentional grounding after being pressured by Dwight Freeney.Denver punted and a 58-yard return by Eddie Royal, a former Broncos player, helped set up Nick Novaks 30-yard field goal.The Broncos got inside the Chargers 10 on consecutive drives in the first half but had to settle for field goals each time.Novak had a 46-yard attempt blocked by Derek Wolfe.Thomas had six catches for 123 yards and Anderson ran 29 times for 85 yards.Rahim Moore intercepted Rivers in the end zone and returned it to the 14 with 1:53 left in the game.It was much like last week as our defence did a heck of a job, Rivers said. They held them to one touchdown and five field goals and you ought to win.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Aaron Rodgers Jersey . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz. Bart Starr Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. http://www.packersshopfootball.com/pack ... ue-jersey/. - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. Dave Robinson Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904.Lee Westwood feels confidence has returned to his game as he looks to continue his upturn in form at this weeks BMW PGA Championship. The 43-year-old followed his joint runner-up finish at the Masters in April by ending last weeks Irish Open tied-10th, increasing his chances of a 10th consecutive appearance in Europes Ryder Cup side this autumn. Westwood currently lies just outside of the qualifying places ahead of a busy summer schedule, but feels his level of performance is heading back in the right direction. Speaking ahead of his 23rd consecutive appearance in the BMW PGA Championship, Westwood told a pre-tournament press conference: Im a lot happier with my game than I have been for quite some time. Westwood is hoping to make a tenth consecutive Ryder Cup appearance later this year I started working with Pete Cowen again at Houston and it had a pretty immediate effect. We just did a couple of hours there and then an hour at the Masters and I think that showed at Augusta. I started hitting the ball a lot straighter and iron shots were a lot better.I did a bit of work with Bob Rotella on the putting green at Augusta, as well. He seemed to free me up a little bit and rolled a few more putts in there. I just feel a lot more aggressive but a lot more calm on the greens, and my short games good, as well. So theres no reason why I shouldnt be playing well and scoring well this week, really.The former world No 1 tees off alongside Soren Kjeldsen and recent back-to-back European Tour winner Jeunghun Wang for the opening two rounds, while Masters champion Danny Willett sits in the group before with Soomin Lee and Victor Dubuisson. Matthew Fitzpatrick is another of the afternoon starters on his Wentworth debut, featuring alongside former Ryder Cup winners Graeme McDowell and Stephen Gallacher. Round 1 tee times First round tee times for the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth The British Masters champion has missed the cut in his last three starts since his tied-seventh finish at last months Masters, with Fitzpatrick making an early exit at the K Club last week.ddddddddddddFitzpatrick currently lies in an automatic qualification place for Europes Ryder Cup squad, but is not getting carried away about the possibility of featuring in Darren Clarkes side. Matt Fitzpatrick says the home support during his British Masters victory at Woburn last year was incredible ahead of the PGA Championship at Wentworth. Its not something Im solely focussing on, Fitzpatrick told a press conference on Tuesday. Im just trying to focus on each week as it comes, and Im just going to try and play as well as I can and get as many World Ranking points.Being here and being around the place, you know that its going to be a big event. Everyone speak so highly about this event.Im hoping to have a good week and just hope, again, that my game peaks at the right time. Watch the BMW PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Wentworth ways to watch Willett: No added pressure First round tee times Golf live on Sky Sports 4 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 

Index du forum » i-manip : les forums » Divers